- Original art and small art prints (8x8, 8x10, and 11x14) will be packaged in a resealable cellophane sleeve, with a sturdy cardboard backer and mailed in a stay-flat mailer.
- Larger art prints (16x20 or greater) will be rolled gently and shipped in a tube.
- Phone cases are “made to order” outside of the studio, so please allow 5-10 business days for shipping. The average wait time is typically 1-5 business days.
- If you need something urgently, please contact me prior to purchasing. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are shipped with either USPS First Class or USPS Priority mail. Once shipped Meg Rupp Art is not responsible for any delays or lost packages once they leave the studio.
- If goods have been damaged once you receive them, please contact me within 24 hours of the package arrival.
- Original Art - all sales are final, no returns or exchanges.
- Art Prints - I do not offer refunds, but you may exchange an art print if you contact me within a period of 30 calendar days from delivery. The original print must be returned in good condition for a valid exchange.
RIGHTS TO ARTWORK AND IMAGES
All artwork and images are the sole property of Meg Rupp. I retain all rights to the artwork I create and retain the right to make reproductions of any and all artwork including commissioned pieces. The purchaser of printed reproductions or original art has the right to display the artwork in their home or place of business, but the artwork may not be resold or reproduced. Copying or reproducing the artwork is strictly prohibited unless written consent is provided by Meg Rupp.
If you would like to purchase the rights to an artwork, please contact me at email@example.com
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org !